ONE CALL AND WE WILL HANDLE IT ALL!
• Inspection report
• We work with your insurance company
• Roof replacement
TALK WITH ONE OF OUR ROOFING EXPERTS TODAY
Things to know when your home has possible hail damage
If your roof has recently suffered hail and wind damage in the greater San Antonio area, it is crucial to prioritize its repair promptly. Neglecting these roof repair issues can lead to severe consequences for your home. By addressing the damage from recent hail and wind storms, and repairing your roof, you can reap several benefits while safeguarding your property for the future.
First and foremost, repairing your roof after hail and wind damage ensures the structural integrity of your home. Hail and strong winds can cause shingles to become loose or dislodged, creating openings for water to seep in. This can lead to leaks, water damage, and even mold growth if left unattended. By promptly repairing your roof with SoTex Roofing & Exteriors, you can prevent these issues and maintain a sturdy and watertight roof over your home or business.
Furthermore, addressing wind and hail damage promptly can extend the lifespan of your roof. When shingles are damaged, they become more vulnerable to future storms and harsh weather conditions. By repairing or replacing damaged shingles on your roof, you fortify your roof’s ability to withstand future wind and hail events. This proactive approach can save you from expensive repairs down the line and potentially even the need for a full roof replacement.
We had a terrific experience with this company. We were not expecting to replace the roof for another year or so. Following a surprise hail storm, I contacted SoTex and was greeted with a “Ill have someone at your house to inspect for hail damage in 45 minutes. This way you don’t file a claim unless it is needed.” Giovanni came out and was on time and professional. He took pictures and then informed me that I had a large amount of hail damage…
Repairing your roof after hail and wind damage also contributes to energy efficiency. Damaged shingles can compromise your home’s insulation, allowing air to escape and outdoor elements to enter. By restoring your roof’s integrity, you create a more energy-efficient home, reducing your carbon footprint and saving money in the long run.
With SoTex Roofing’s expert roof and hail damage repair and wind damaged roof repair services, you’re in good hands. SoTex specializes in these roof repair services. Hiring an experienced roofing contractor in San Antonio ensures that the roof repairs are done correctly and efficiently, providing you with peace of mind and a well-maintained roof.
Repairing your roof after hail and wind damage offers numerous benefits, including structural integrity, extended lifespan, improved energy efficiency, and cost savings. Don’t delay in addressing these issues, as taking swift action can protect your home and enhance its overall value. Call SoTex today.
Here are some other tips if a hail storm has effected you:
1. Beware of Storm Chasers: They are the companies who are “here today but gone tomorrow”. Most of these companies are not from the local community. They come from other cities and states and set up a temporary establishment to profit off of the local community during a hail storm. However, once they are done, they leave.
- They provide subpar workmanship with little concern with quality.
- They will not come back to provide warranty services if you should have an issue.
- Furthermore, some out of town “storm chaser” roofing companies will leave without paying the local roofing supply companies, which leaves you liable for the material payment.
- Make sure your roofing contractor is locally licensed and insured.
- Call and verify the information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Ask questions, and get to know your roofing representative. You should know the person you are trusting with your home and business.
- CALL SOTEX ROOFING & EXTERIORS &
2. Do NOT pay any money upfront: Pay only when the job is complete.
3. Get it in Writing: Unfortunately, we live in a time when verbal agreements and promises have been misused. Make sure the roofing contractor provides you a written agreement with all the details and costs.
4. Insurance Fraud: Effective May 2019, it is against the law for a roofing contractor to waive a homeowner’s insurance deductible. Per HB2102: Texas law requires a person insured under a property insurance policy to pay any deductible applicable to a claim made under the policy. It is a violation of Texas law for a seller of goods or services who reasonably expects to be paid wholly or partly from the proceeds of a property insurance claim to knowingly allow the insured person to fail to pay, or assist the insured person’s failure to pay, the applicable insurance deductibles.
GET STARTED ON THE RIGHT PATH AND CALL SOTEX ROOFING & EXTERIORS .